Sponsorship Terms & Conditions
- ACCEPTANCE BY PMMI Media Group
This Marketing & Promotional Opportunity (MPO) Sponsorship Agreement is between PMMI Media Group (Organizer or PMMI Media Group) and Sponsor relating to Packaging Robotics Live & Local (Event). Sponsor’s participation in this Agreement is subject to PMMI Media Group’s approval.
- NO ASSIGNMENT OR TRANSFER
The Marketing & Promotional Opportunities are for Sponsor’s use only, and Sponsor may not assign or sublease any portion of the MPO (including to an affiliated company) without PMMI Media Group’s prior written consent.
- LEGAL AND TAX COMPLIANCE
Sponsor has sole responsibility for compliance with laws and venue rules, permits, licenses for third-party proprietary materials used, and taxes (other than taxes on PMMI Media Group’s income).
- CANCELLATION OR TERMINATION
- Termination by Sponsor. Termination of the Sponsorship Agreement shall operate to terminate this MPO Agreement and may result in additional cancellation fees. Sponsor acknowledges that due to PMMI Media Group’s advancing costs for necessary products, displays, and materials, cancellations will not be accepted once payment is made.
- Partial or Full Termination by PMMI Media Group for Convenience. PMMI Media Group may in its sole discretion terminate the availability of the MPO or Sponsor’s ability to participate in the MPO, without liability to Sponsor for reasons including but not limited to, sponsor failing to meet payment deadlines or reducing or changing its commitment to the Event.
- PMMI Media Group shall not be considered in breach for cancellation or non-performance as the result of an Act of God, action by any government entity, fire, flood, insurrection, riot, explosion, embargo, strikes, whether legal or illegal, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slowdown, health, or safety concerns, conduct of the venue, or any other condition beyond the reasonable control of PMMI Media Group.
- If Packaging Robotics Live & Local is cancelled, sponsor will not be reimbursed for any costs already incurred by PMMI Media Group in relation to the sponsorship or any services that were provided prior to the cancellation of the event. Digital sponsorship opportunities will not be refunded. All other sponsorship opportunities will have the option to transfer to future media/events in the event of cancellation.
In addition to any indemnities and / or proprietary rights provisions of the Exhibit Space Contract, Sponsor agrees to indemnify and save harmless Organizer from all liability, damages, and expenses arising from the acts or omissions of Sponsor, its employees, agents, or contractors.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
PMMI Media Group is not liable for loss of profits or other incidental or consequential damages for any of its acts or omissions whatsoever. PMMI Media Group will not be liable for any errors or omissions in the Event’s directory, sponsorship materials, or related materials. Without limiting the foregoing, the maximum liability of PMMI Media Group to Sponsor under any circumstance is an amount equal to payments previously made by Sponsor to PMMI Media Group for the MPO.
- Modifications. Any modifications to the terms of this MPO Agreement must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of PMMI Media Group.
- Entire Agreement. The terms and conditions of this MPO Agreement shall be interpreted as supplementing the terms and conditions of the Exhibit Space Contract and every effort will be made to read the two contracts together, but in the event of direct conflict between this MPO Agreement and the Exhibit Agreement, this MPO Agreement shall control. PMMI Media Group’s rights under this MPO Agreement shall not be deemed waived except as specifically stated in writing and signed by an authorized representative. If any term of this MPO Agreement is declared invalid or unenforceable, the remainder shall continue in full force and effect. PMMI Media Group may assign this MPO Agreement or its responsibilities to any other party. This MPO Agreement is governed by Virginia law without regard to conflicts, principles, and any action arising out of this MPO Agreement, or the Event shall be brought in State of Federal court in or for Fairfax County, Virginia.
- Relationship. PMMI Media Group and Sponsor are independent entities. Nothing herein contained will create or be construed as creating a partnership, joint venture or agency relationship between the parties and no party will have the authority to bind the other in any respect.